High performance reflex wing
You are a good pilot and you like to compete. You are looking for a top performing wing that will not kill you, preserving considerable stability and passive safety.
You can appreciate reflex-aerofoil characteristics (its speed and tuck-resistance) - so in short, Plasma is a paraglider for you!
A high performance PPG wing, extensively tested for last couple of months, finally has changed its temporary 'DM' name to an official PLASMA.
This paraglider represents a next step in our famous line of reflex-wing series, equipping experienced pilots with yet another craft of cutting-edge performance.
As always, we put a lot of work into its passive security, so that Plasma won't be much different from ReAction in behaviour. Despite its higher aspect ratio and shorter brake travel also pilots of advanced free-flying wings won't be much troubled, only people so far flying classic (i.e. non-reflex) PPG wings will have to get used to it.
As mentioned, Plasma is destined for exceptional and demanding pilots, so it will be manufactured in short batches. In this way we will be able to collect and incorporate experiences and suggestions from its users, constantly improving already impressive wing performance. Due to such premises PLASMA will not be certified.
In Plasma we used many novel solutions . All of them contributed to increase in performance and comfort of flying.
New risers for the Plasma!
New set of Plasma risers has been introduced. They are similar to the Nucleon risers and their main advantage is better stabilization of the wingtips, especially in dynamic manoeuvres (slaloms etc.) executed close to the ground with high speed.
|Name / size
|Number of cells
|Surface area (flat) [m2]||22,00||25,00||26,50||28,00||30,00|
|Surface area (projected) [m2]||19,14||21,75||23,05||24,36||26,09|
|Span (flat) [m]||11,39||12,14||12,50||12,85||13,30|
|Span (projected) [m]||9,30||9,91||10,20||10,49||10,85|
|Aspect ratio (flat)||5,90|
|Aspect ratio (projected)||4,52|
|Sink rate [m/s]||min = 1,0 ; trim = 1,2-1,8 ; max = 3,0|
|Speed [km/h]||min = 24 ; trim = 39-50 ; max = 67|
|Max cord [cm]||239||254||262||269||279|
|Minimum cord [cm]||48,00||51,50||53,00||54,50||56,00|
|Distance pilot to wing [cm]||758||808||832||855||885|
|Total lines lenght [m]||429||457||471||484||502|
|Weight range * [kg]||55 - 75||70 - 95||80 - 105||90 - 120||105 - 140|
|Load test||up to 140 kg (8G)|
|Weight of the wing [kg]||5,9||6,4||6,6||6,9||7,2|
|Lines||Technora non sheated 0,5 & 0,8
Technora 1,2 & 1,3 & 1,5 & 1,8 & 2,3
|Fabric||SkyTex Evolution 40 g/m2
SkyTex Classic 40 g/m2
SkyTex Hard 40 g/m2
SR Scrim, SR Laminate 180 g/m2
* include equipment: empty engine (without fuel), harness, wing and pilot itself
To see one of the colour schemes just click one of the icons below:
Pilots flying Plasma have been taking top places in competitions and breaking records, with more to come.
- 3rd - Arto Halttunen (FIN) - Finnish Paramotor Open 2011 (PF1)
- 3rd - Michel De Kerpel (BE) - Belgian Paramotor Open 2011 (PL1) - Plasma 28
- 1st - Tony Gibson (RSA) - Barberton Pyramid Open 2010 (PF1) - Plasma 26.5
- 1st - Pascal Vallee (FR) - British Open Championships 2010 (PF1) - Plasma PV 28
- 1st - Paap Kolar (EST) - Estonian Open Championship 2010 (PF1) - Plasma 28
- 1st - Paap Kolar (EST) - Baltic Open Championship 2010 (PF1) - Plasma 28
- 3rd - Pascal Vallee (FRA) - French Open 2010 (PF1) - Plasma PV 28
- Chris Atkinson (AU) - Distance in a straight line with limited fuel (zgłoszenie) (RPF1Tm) - 284.43 km - Plasma 30 LT
- Chris Atkinson (AU) - Distance in a closed circuit with limited fuel (zgłoszenie) (RPF1Tm) -134.32 km - Plasma 30 LT
- Tony Gibson (RSA) - Speed over a closed circuit of 100 km without landing - 77.0 km/h - Plasma 26,5
Hello Zbyszek,I broke another World record on Sunday. The record is Straight line distance on limited fuel. The record was 242.5km. I flew 284.427km. Top speed on my 30m2 Dudek plasma was137kmph with the wing set at neutral. What an awesome wing. When I first got it I thought it might be a bit of a handful. It is very well behaved on really quick. I am rapt. I flew through some very rough air climbing to 3000ft. It made me feel secure. I flew from Gatton to west of Glenmorgan. I am planning to break these again this year witha Bailey V5 engine. I am also trying for circuit on umlimited fuel and straight line distance on unlimited fuel. Thanks for your supportChris Atkinson
If you would like to share you opinion on the paraglider, please send a couple of words to
Your thoughts will be published on our website.